Today, we released the HemiStereo SDK v0.7.0 which includes the following new features and bugfixes:
- allow smaller steps when changing exposure compensation
- adjust max. exposure time depending on configured frame rate
- rotate around z-axis by default in the 3d visualization
- change theme colors and icons to match HemiStereo design
- Bugfix: avoid window flickering when 3d visualization is hidden
- Bugfix: let user change the recorder output directory using the text field
- Bugfix: fix wrong file permissions of third-party libs
The update can be installed using the maintenance tool which is located under
<HemiStereoInstallDir>/maintenancetool or by doing a fresh installation using the online installer from here.
Additionally, we also provide a
.tar.gz archive which can be used on headless systems or systems which do not have an internet connection. You’ll find it also on the download page.