This week we released version 0.11.0 of the HemiStereo SDK. If you encounter any issues, please let us know.
- allow to set the stereo matching resolution freely
- allow to set the target resolution freely
- Viewer: disabled live update when moving a slider to make UI more snappy
- Viewer: display frames per second (Note: the value inside the parentheses is the processing frame rate on the HemiStereo device, the value outside on the Viewer)
- Viewer: show correct sensor type
Note: Because it is now allowed to change the stereo and target resolutions, internal look-up tables cannot be cached anymore efficiently. Therefore they have to be calculated at start and after the resolutions were changed which will introduce some delay until the first image is sent from the sensor.